This is an amazing opportunity to own a home in the Montclair Community! This home offers two spacious master-bedrooms with a powder room on the entry and lower level, featuring a spacious brick patio with fully fenced yard. In addition to, granite countertops in the kitchen, wood burning fireplace, and wood floors throughout. Renovations and upgrades include the roof and gutters(2020), fence(2016), and deck(2021). Become a new resident in the sought out Montclair Community with a golf course and beach. Close to shopping, restaurants and much more! Currently tenant occupied with signed lease until Dec 2022 and the rent is $1720/monthly. Tenant is willing to move or sign a new lease. Donât miss this opportunity to own your move-in ready dream home!
1 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,510 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Library, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price