Beautiful Dutch colonial with 2,600 sq. ft of finished space on a large 1/3 acre lot that backs to the golf course and sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. Excellent floor plan that is perfect for entertaining and everyday living with a centrally located kitchen, a great room with custom-made shutters and an inviting gas fireplace that leads to the screened-in porch and deck. The second level features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a conveneint laundry chute. The partially finished basement offers a family room perfect for gaming or watching movies, laundry area and tons of storage space. Many recent upgrades include: HVAC (2018), roof (2017), hot water heater (2018), sump pump (2018), siding & gutters (2017), and dishwasher (2020). Enjoy the amenity-rich Montclair neighborhood which includes lake privileges, 3 beaches, picnic areas, playgrounds, basketball court, ball fields, waking trails and more with golf/pool/tennis membership available. Located just 25 minutes south of the beltway and bordered in the south by the Prince William Forest Park, the largest protected natural area in the Washington, D.C. area, Montclair is conveniently located for shopping, dining, recreation and plenty of sightseeing. The Montclair community offers a hometown feel with a variety of active associations, clubs and events held through out the year such as Montclair Day and Ocktober Fest.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,584 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Partial
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wainscoting, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis - Indoor, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price